Last updated: August 29, 2015
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by VidHuber.
VidHuber has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that VidHuber shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
In connection with the Services as a member/user you AGREE NOT to:
- breach any applicable law and regulations.
- reveal any personal information about other members to third parties.
- persecute or otherwise harass any member.
- interfere with or disrupt the services or the servers or networks connected to the services.
- post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or otherwise be malicious towards the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
In connection with the services as a member/user you:
- agree treat all members/users with dignity and respect.
- agree notify us of any member’s violation of these terms.
- agree not break any laws and regulations in connection with our services.
- agree that are solely responsible for your own Submissions/Uploads and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- agree that you will not submit/upload material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to publish it. In case you break this rule, you are solely responsible for any loss made by your uploaded videos which infringes copyright.
- understand that you may be exposed to videos uploads that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold VidHuber.com, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- understand that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- understand that all uploads are from a variety of sources, and we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such video uoloads.
- acknowledge that access to certain content (nsfw or gore) which depict violence, nudity, sexual acts, or other adult material is permitted only if you are over the minimum age applicable in your jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted through the services or transmitted to or by any members/users. You agree that we have no duty whatsoever to control, monitor or edit the content posted by members and we are not liable for content that is provided by others.
We do not endorse any uploaded video, or advice expressed therein, and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user uploads.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Logos, photographs, graphics, animations, videos, text and any other content featured on this website are the intellectual property of VidHuber.com and may not be reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of VidHuber. It is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, exploit for commercial gain and/or distribute any information found on VidHuber.com
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.